WELCOME TO COTTAGE PARK MOTOR LODGE & CONFERENCE CENTRE, OTAKI
Daivd & Suzette welcome you to the Otaki Cottage Park Motor Lodge & Conference Centre.
Otaki Cottage Park Motor Lodge & Conference Centre is set in spacious park-like relaxing surroundings. A log cabin/cottage theme was adopted with the units (separated) in the park setting. The cottages are at the southern end of the property (which retains many of the established native trees) home to many native birds. At the northern end of the property there are 7 separate budget cabins (sleep single or double) plus a communal building with kitchen/dining/lounge, shower/toilet facilities for the use of back packers and campers etc.
Corporate Rates, Pensioner and Group Booking Discounts.
- 9 self-contained cottages – (separated soundproofed motel units)
- 7 budget cabins ideal for backpackers & campers etc
- 4 motor home parks
- Conference/meetings facilities and catering available, please contact us directly for further information.
1-BEDROOM SELF-CONTAINED COTTAGE UNIT (SLEEPS 3 TO 5)
Price from: $140.00 per night
Occupancy: 1-5 persons
Bedding configuration: Queen-size bed in bedroom, with high quality linen and towels, etc. Single bed in living room. Bed settee or trundler beds available for extra guests. 2 units set up for families with single beds in bedroom and queen in living room; two units set up with two queen beds.
COTTAGE STUDIO UNIT
(SLEEPS 2 TO 3)
Motel studio unit with double bed in lounge and bed settee. Separate bathroom with shower/toilet. Kitchenette with gas hobs with fully equipped kitchen. Heatpump and Feeview flat panel TV. Double glazed, stand alone log cabin accommodation.
Price from: $130.00 per night
Maximum occupancy: 4 persons
Bedding configuration: Double bed with high quality linen and towels, etc. Bed settee or additional trundler bed can be made available for extra guests.
We are committed to running our business as sustainably as possible. Here are some of the ways we minimise our effect on our environment:
- Switching off all electrical appliances when not in use.
- Outside security lighting is controlled by sensors and timers. Light fittings have been upgraded with energy efficient bulbs throughout.
- We only use our washing machines if we have a full load and wash with cold water. A drier is only used in prolonged wet weather when other drying options are not suitable.
- We recycle as much as possible. Compost bins have been built for the collection of leaf drop and green waste. A mulcher is kept on site to provide mulch for garden beds.
- Dual flush toilets are featured throughout the property. Gas fired direct hot water systems avoid the heat loss of storage systems and provide mains pressure showers, which are enjoyed by guests.
- We purchase green products where possible
Heat pumps have been installed in all the cottages and gas hot water and cooking hobs are efficient sources.
How you can help
We would appreciate it if you could play your part too, and turn off lights and electrical appliances when not in use, re-use towels, and sort your rubbish for recycling.
Ideal for sports groups, weddings, birthday parties.
Parking available for trucks, trailers, boats, caravans etc.
Here are 10 must-do's in our fabulous region. Visit us again and again until you’ve checked off this list!
- Visit Kapiti Island (day visit)
- Picnic at Otaihanga Domain and walk along the Waikanae River (1-4 hours)
- Visit artists in their studios (2-6 hours) - Kapiti Coast Arts Guide
- Take a day walk into the Tararua Ranges - DOC
- Go outlet shopping in Otaki
- Visit the WWII sites, Rangiatea Church, and visit a museum
- Meet locals at our community markets
- Visit Ramsar-protected Manawatu Estuary, Foxton Beach
- Five cafes, five courses in a day.
- Blueberry Art – creative inspiration and blueberries
COTTAGE PARK MOTOR LODGE & CONFERENCE CENTRE
David & Suzette Thompson
272 State Highway 1
Otaki, New Zealand
Phone: +64 6 364 6228 | Email: email@example.com