This newly renovated bach offers uninterrupted views back to Auckland city. This sunny bach is clean and simple. The open plan lounge and dining room lead to the kitchen, which is equipped with everything a culinary expert needs. To ensure a good nights sleep we've invested in a pocket sprung king size bed and the second bedroom has a queen size bed. There are lots of walking tracks. It's only 5 minutes drive to Onetangi, the best vineyards and 10 minutes to the supermarket.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 beds, SLEEPS 4
- 1st bedroom with 1 x king bed (pocket sprung).
- 2nd bedroom with 1 x queen bed.
- The open plan living with leather couch and a log fire for ambience and winter nights and there is a TV/DVD player, and iPod dock.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, designer cutlery and glasses.
- Gas hot water.
- Laundry facilities.
- Huge new deck with bi-fold doors, outdoor furniture and new stainless steel BBQ.
- Games for the kids.
- Hear the Tuis sing from the native bush that surrounds this quintessential kiwi bach as you sit on the deck and watch the sunset.
- When you go to sleep you can watch the distant city lights twinkle over the water from the master king sized bed.
- Rocky bay is one of the last untouched spots on the island. The area still has that classic 1950's bach feel that most of the other island suburbs have lost. You'll feel a million miles away as you are surrounded by native bush and wildlife.
- There are numerous walking tracks throughout Rocky Bay and the beach is just a five minute stroll from the bach. It's only five minutes by car to Onetangi and some of the islands best vineyards. The supermarket is just 10 minutes drive.
- Bach is situated at the top of a steep drive for views.
Price includes: All quality Linens, Towels, Exit Clean, Pets allowed
To look at, book, and pay for this property please go to the link below: