A recently renovated cool 1920's Wellington Villa in the picturesque seaside suburb of Island Bay. Ideal for family or two couples, this holiday home is only 10 minutes from the central city and airport. Right on the doorstep of the south coast and ideally situated for all activities the capital city has to offer and for enjoying your Wellington holiday.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets
- 1st bedroom, 1 x king size bed
- 2nd bedroom, 1 x queen size bed
- 3rd bedrooms, 2 x single beds (bunks)
- 1 bathroom, with bath and separate shower
- Modern kitchen
- Large open plan sitting/ dinning1 x small TV lounge
- Recently featured in Your Home and Garden Magazine
- Amazing views over Island Bay and Cook strait
- A unique home where you can easily relax in a creative environment.
- Original art works by famous NZ artists
- Perfect for family holidays
Price includes: All quality Linens, Towels, Exit Clean, Small dogs OK, Child friendly, Portacot available, Highchairs available, Trampoline, Wireless internet, Sky TV
Special Notes / Conditions
As this is a family home, there are sometimes two cats at the property but they are fed by the neighbours.
To book this property please go to the website below: